Natural fertility management is a safe, effective and essential treatment for parents to be during preconception, pregnancy and leading up to the birth of a healthy baby.
Jane will create an individualised program to determine exactly what the problems are, address all underlying potential causative factors of infertility and establish a treatment plan to maximize all resources for chances of conception. On a Naturopathic program there are no unwanted side effects like the drugs used in IVF.
Focus is on naturally creating the best biological and emotional environment for pregnancy to happen.
What to expect within a Consultation and treatment
- General health assessment including history
- Iridology analysis
- Eradicating adverse effects of the oral contraceptive pill and or other contraceptive methods
- Hormone profiling
- pH balancing
- Emotional support
- Body system and organ assessment and balance
- Addressing PCOS, thrush, fibroids, endometriosis, glycaemia, menstruation, negative microorganism and viruses
- Intra and extra cellular matrix support (toxicity)
- Supporting miscarriage
- Valuable Naturopathic and GP testing
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Stress, poor environmental and lifestyle habits
Australian statistics in the last 10 years have gone from 15 to 1 in 6 couples unable to conceive after 1 year of unprotected intercourse. This has led to a surge in the use of artificial reproductive technologies. Sadly the success of IVF in producing a successful pregnancy and baby are less than 35% on average, high for younger women and lower for older couples.
This is where natural medicine comes to the forefront with studies shown an 89% success rate on average and 81% of previously infertile couples producing a healthy baby
Naturopathy supporting and helping fertility